PURPOSE-DRIVEN CAMPAIGN SEQUENCE TO RAISE SPINAL HEALTH AWARENESS
Sydney Spine & Sports Clinic operates four chiropractic clinics across Sydney. The team of chiropractors at Sydney Spine aim to optimise the function of the neuro-musculo-skeletal system to enable patients to live an active and mobile life. With more than 20 years experience, Sydney Spine treats patients for chronic pain, joint pain, sciatica, headaches, disc disorders and more.
Since 2018, Sydney Spine has outsourced their content strategy and ongoing content marketing creation (to me, copywriter Lindsay Salmon). Over the years, the Clinic’s collection of engaging and informative health articles has attracted ongoing monthly views* on their website.
Each year, Sydney Spine & Sports Clinic supports World Spine Day by sharing a news post on their social media feeds. To bring to life their brand platform of enabling clients to make informed health choices through education, the Clinic was interested in advancing their content output for this initiative. So, in 2021 the Clinic gave the green light to run a one week content campaign to spotlight spinal health across its owned marketing channels.
“Back2Back” (back pain prevention) was the nominated theme for this year’s event. With this concept at the core, I developed a strategic sequence of positive, proactive health content to be released by the Clinic in the lead up to World Spine Day on 16 October. To minimise costs and maximise impact, the campaign focussed on repurposing existing evergreen articles in a relevant and timely fashion. Drawing on blogs that aided back pain prevention, a coordinated EDM and social content marketing campaign with a giveaway was created.
For this project, I was responsible for:
- Developing the content marketing campaign’s focus; then cross-pollinating this key idea throughout the campaign elements
- Writing compelling EDM copy to communicate the key messages of the campaign, and achieve benchmark open-rates and click-through rates
- Writing a sequence of social media posts to spotlight key information to the Clinic’s followers on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Leading campaign implementation by:
- laying out, testing and releasing the campaign EDM using the Clinic’s chosen CRM software (Mailchimp).
- scheduling multi-platform social media posts strategically to maximise follower engagement and generate organic post reach
- Ongoing digital marketing know-how to support Sydney Spine’s strategic business goals.
The World Spine Day content campaign ran to schedule and was in-market from Monday 11 October to Friday 15 October 2021.
“Engaging Lindsay Salmon for help with my blogs and social media has been a breath of fresh air. She has been an amazing asset to my business.”– Dr Greg Sher, M-Chiro (SA), DC (UK), Doctor of Chiropractic and Clinic Director
About my content writing services
*figures are commercial-in-confidence